Summer Garden Green Bean Salad with Honey Vinaigrette
- For the vinaigrette:
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon strong Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh oregano
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme
- For the salad:
- 1 pound fresh haricot verts
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes or other small tomatoes, halved
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced
- 6 medium radishes, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup Président Valbreso Feta Crumbles
- In a small bowl, combine the red wine vinegar, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, honey, and the sea salt. Whisk to combine. While whisking, slowly add in the olive oil to emulsify. Stir in the fresh oregano and thyme.
- Bring 2 quarts of water to a boil with one tablespoon of salt. Add in the haricot verts and cook for 1 minute, just until tender and vibrant green. Drain and cool.
- In a large bowl, combine the haricot verts, cherry tomatoes, shallow, sliced radishes, and oregano. Toss with the dressing. Top with the Valbreso Feta crumbles.
Forgo croutons, and instead serve with goat cheese crostini.
Author: Shaina Olmanson
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 5 mins
Total time: 15 mins
Recipe by Food for My Family at http://foodformyfamily.com/recipes/summer-garden-green-bean-salad-with-honey-vinaigrette-and-toasted-goat-cheese-crostini