Toasted Goat Cheese Crostini
- 1 large baguette, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 ounces Président goat cheese
- 3 tablespoons raw honey
- 3 tablespoons fresh herbs
- Preheat the broiler. Place sliced baguette on a baking sheet and brush lightly with the olive oil.
- Broil until the bread is slightly dried out. Remove from the oven and spread each baguette slice with goat cheese. Return to the broiler.
- Broil the toasts, turning the baking sheet for even cooking, 60 seconds or so, until the edges start to brown. Remove from the oven.
- Before serving, drizzle the crostini with honey and sprinkle with fresh herbs.
Author: Shaina Olmanson
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 5 mins
Total time: 10 mins
Recipe by Food for My Family at http://foodformyfamily.com/recipes/summer-garden-green-bean-salad-with-honey-vinaigrette-and-toasted-goat-cheese-crostini