Thyme Roasted Radishes with Champagne Honey Vinaigrette
- 3 cups radishes (about 2½ pounds or two large bunches), rinsed and halved
- 2 small leeks or 1 medium leek, sliced
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon fresh minced parsley
- 2 tablespoons champagne vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 1 teaspoon sea salt (extra to finish, if desired)
- 1 clove minced garlic
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Place the halved radishes, sliced leeks, thyme, and parsley in a large bowl.
- In a small cup or bowl, combine the champagne vinegar, olive oil, honey, sea salt, and the garlic. Whisk to combine.
- Pour the dressing over the radishes, and toss to coat. Pour the radish mixture onto a sheet pan in a single layer.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, until the outsides are starting to wrinkle slightly and the leeks have started to brown. Remove from the oven and serve warm, finishing with a sprinkle of sea salt if desired.
You can make these with any type of radishes, adjusting how you slice them to accommodate for different sizing.
Author: Shaina Olmanson
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
Total time: 20 mins
Recipe by Food for My Family at http://foodformyfamily.com/recipes/thyme-roasted-radishes-with-champagne-honey-vinaigrette